Monday, July 25, 2005

an awesome weekend

I had one of the most splendid weekends in my recent recollection.Friday saw me gorging on icecream from the coldstone creamery at Mill Ave., drenching in the rain which is one of the most cherished of one's experiences in Tempe, especially in Summer which returns to its undescending glorious heat almost instantly regardless of the rain. The night culminated with a late show of "Wedding Crashers" at the Harkins Theatres .I had never been to a show with more people around and have so many laughs in the US. It rained on Saturday too, and a nice walk around Scottsdale couldn't have been more pleasant.And as a great finish to a memorable weekend, I went clubbing for the first time to a Latin/Salsa club at Scottsdale, Club Tropicana, where I took a few lessons and had a few dances before I returned home.In my excitement to look classy for the night, I attempted to straighten my hair which ended in a pathetic fiasco but nevertheless, curls rule and curls rock!Let my hair down anyways and how!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home