Wednesday, July 27, 2005

dancing fiascos et al...

The other day at the Latin/Salsa club, I was dancing with this gentleman when all of a sudden my otherwise very right foot turned into another left one! Quite strange, this guy just got his Salsa wrong, I thought. Imagine my embarrasment when my dance teacher went through the same sequence of steps the next day and called it Merengue! No wonder the guy told me"I'm gonna teach you Merengue the next time your are here, lady!" and I was thinking"Huh, right! First get your Salsa right Mr.Geek!" So much for Merengue ignorance!

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger adhyayan said...

wow.. sup you took to blogging like a fish.. seems like you have been here since its inception.. You have a natural flair for it .. keep going on... also I put 21 new words on banns.blogspot.com so treat time for you. you can add that blog too to the list, till you find the rest.
-Prasanna.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home