Thursday, August 17, 2006

How to make a day unworthy of living

I just had the most unproductive day yesterday.All the circuits I designed screwed themselves at the same point and none of them gave me as much as a clue as to why.People who were most unwelcome at my "cubicle" visited me making me just wait for the clock to tick so I could make my way home.The only entertainment for the day was that I met a whole bunch of "colleagues" from my age group from our sister company at a training session.

So what could possibly bum a person who has a boring day at work and a even more boring Janmashtami thanks to nature? Yes, the answer is, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna.I could have read a book, studied for an upcoming exam, spent more time brooding on why my circuit develops that kink at the exact "bitter spot" but no! I had to spend a precious three and a half hours of my time watching a disgraceful saga of infidelity of characters who had no reason whatsoever to resort to adultery and utter irresponsibility i mighht add, as a solution to their marital problems.

The only major contribution made by the "I cannot be more bored" Rani Mukherjee and "I cannot be more stereotyped and irritating" Shahrukh Khan to the movie was to add more respect to the characters played by Preity Zinta and Abhishek Bacchan.The only rush of excitement I got while watching the movie was a mometary glance at an extremely hot looking John Abraham Djing away to the extremely hummable tunes of Shankar, Ehsaan,Loy-the silver lining on the dark clouds of KANK.Boy, Karan Johar seems to know quite a bit about the sanctity of marriage-just when I thought he would come up with something to convince the world that he wasnt gay......

2 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger adhyayan said...

hmm.. so the day just passed by...

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Angry_rabbit said...

Comon... give me a break!!! Karan Johar is gay... I recommend that you accept this before you develop soft corner for him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home