Tuesday, November 08, 2005

mindless chatter of a sleepless mind

I cant sleep.Whether I should attribute it to the double shot espresso I had to keep myself awake till the exam is over or to the excitement of the spirit of being done with the last of midterms for the semester , notwithstanding my standing in the exam whatsoever, I really dont know.Maybe, I'll contemplate this for a while..that might get me drowsy.Or maybe its the vibes of the energy in the living room of a bunch of students(friends of my roommate) cramming for their exam thats keeping me alive and kicking at a half hour past 1 after a sleepless night the previous day dedicated to the preparation for my exam.

I could have been more productive all this while.Instead of downloading and reminiscing through a number of song downloads , mostly varnams I had previously learnt years ago and thillana and keertanas in surati.Did I forget to mention that this can so totally be attributed to the influence of a mesmerising violin concert by the duo Kumaresh and Ganesh on Friday that had held me captivated over the weekend ?Or I could have done without adding a few more 'vetti' communities and scrapping ppl like crazy on Orkut.Well, put in a very strange perspective, I did save time by reading and entertaining myself reading orkutters favorite lines from the comedies of Vivek in a community of fans.Not that I wouldnt watch those movies now, I certainly will but will wait for now.

Now for a plan...maybe I'll work on an assignment or project...aah that outta get me to bed...looks like we have a plan here folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home