Friday, October 28, 2005

And God said....guess what I did?

A T-shirt I bought at MIT said this and what a converstaion-starter has it been!
People at the registers at every store I went to would go agog with questions...so what do they mean? Can produce light if I used them?Looks like it was tailor-made for you(so I look like a nerd now???) So whats your major...theatre(with a wink)..yeah right, exactly!

I love T-shirts with wisecracks...but I almost never seem to find one for myself.Some of them which I would have loved to have are:

Procrastinate- now!
I am out of my mind..please leave a message
Stop reading my T-shirt!!!!
Your life depends on your dreams....so go to sleep...zzzzzz

and the ones I surely detest but which are very much in vogue are:
My boyfriend's outta town
Too hot to handle

and sadly those are the ones I keep coming across at the Mall.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home