Thursday, September 07, 2006

Funny-not so much ad

Chanced upon this ad on sulekha.com

"I'm a married & educated man (early 30s) Seeking friendship with a married female. Are you the one that is destined to meet me ?

Please email me and we can chat further. For good or worse, I'm a mature adult and I'm placing this ad in my "full" senses, so please no "advise" email. Email me if you would like "us" to get to know each other, and see where it leads."

Interestingly, this person is exclusive on the lookout for a married female, which I believe means a woman as marriage is not really performed among other species of the planet as far I know.Is that because the other party would feel just as guilty and there would be an equal partake of sin if any if at all he finds one? Something to muse upon I guess....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home